Today’s Choice for Tomorrow’s Business
An experienced manager knows that the most important business constant is the change. What functions today will not do the same in the future and that’s why the organization needs to continuous adapt to any market evolution.
Behind managerial decisions that are the basis of new orientations there invariable is a management informatics system by which they are implemented. By many times, the informatics system is the factor that makes the adapting difficult, if does not allow a rapid orientation. Moreover, it can generate additional burdensome costs for the organization (licensing costs, of introducing new functionalities, of human resources etc.).
Our solutions take into account of these realities and they are specially designed to rapidly align to any desired change of the management. BY dynamic designing possibilities, that offers, by the capacity of being configured by the business users with no technical education and by high autonomy, comes to meet our clients’ needs by helping them to economize financial and human resources that will efficiently be allocated to desired developing directions.
The main role of the informatics systems is to support the operational and management processes of the organization, to ensure a high clients’ satisfaction level and to optimize economic performances in general by reducing corresponding costs.
BY many times informatics projects represent a great unknown from the point of view of their success. Clients have no other choice by to rely on suppliers’ credibility and to hope of a possible result despite of involved costs volatility and of initial established terms.
General management tendency is to delegate responsibility of these projects to the IT specialized management but, at the end, the impact of failure cannot be manifested only at IT level but of the entire organization.
Performance of an informatics project has to be regarded from plenty perspectives, not only of the initial costs. These perspectives include:
• Covering actual business requests
• Possibility of including future new requests
• The way that business will be affected during the implementation period as well as after
• The level of initial costs and of recurrent ones (Total Cost of Ownership) and their impact on the long term organization etc.
Suppliers’ interests differ of their clients’. An implementation success or failure not necessarily affects the effective sale of solution to client, by conclusion suppliers’ empowerment is minimum or even nonexitent.
Most often, the law performance of an informatics system is due to following aspects:
• Incomplete specifications, simple formulated based on current business, without taking into account the perspective developing of organization: introducing new activities, business lines, management objectives, divisions and takeovers organizations, territorial structures, international expansion or reducing activity etc.
• Efficiency and rapidity of training users, their performance in using the system etc.
• Incomplete possibility of planning unitary resources: financial, human, material etc.
• Necessity of introducing already existing multiple applications, their interfacing with the new system or other systems
• “Hard coded” configuration type of business, introducing new versions or changes presupposing a new implementation with new terms, licensing and consultancy costs.
• Minimizing aspects linked to ergonomic in usage fact that will encumber users’ activity that has to memorize access details and complicated procedures, predisposing them to errors and necessity of long training time.
• Passing responsibility of the put in production of systems in clients’ account, in conditions in which they do not always have necessary human resources for such an effort.
• Lack of customization steps and methods of put into production, outdated approaches to systems running in parallel of systems etc. that adds to the burden of beneficiaries.
In most cases projects’ initial costs consume even 70% from the entire budget, leaving the organization covered in case of additional works, initial unforeseen or attributable to beneficiary. Payments are not linked to projects success and suppliers can anticipate total costs so that to be profitable no matter of projects fate.
In the approach of PRODINF Software we offer answer to all above mentioned aspects. Our solution, EMSYS – Enterprise Management SYStem is an integrated application that offers support in planning and tracking financial, human, material and assets resources etc. using designing and configuring instruments from diverse similar industries of the beneficiary. Projects are totally achieved and frame in initially established terms and conditions. International practice and theory are implemented as well as specific legal requests. Our approach takes into account the beneficiary’s necessity, of its financial possibilities, of finalizing the project and does not involve initial budgets.
EMSYS – Enterprise Management SYStem can design complex organizational structures, holdings, private and public organizations. A unique application for all requests of presented industries, for all beneficiaries. Business processes implementations are designed only by own instruments, without the need of developing of specific code to a certain client. These facilities allow the implementing of solution in shortest time, reducing human and financial costs of beneficiary and framing in the initial established terms and conditions.
PRODINF Software places on first plan the “Beneficiary”, its success and then its own success. In this way we ensure our clients that our solution will be applicable to actual as well as future requests, thus protecting its investments and establishing a long term relationship, based on trust and reciprocal benefits.